HI! Everyone

 LFY's Asst. Editor mayank has given an idea for
having a cd (for LFY) prepared by ilugd. In our
initial discussion we had decided that we can have a
cd containing database(s) + development tools for
linux.

 So i am writing to group members to come up with
suggestion for the content of databse + development
tools cd. I had decided few categories to streamline
the suggestions. the categories are as following

1)IDE
2)Compilers/Interpretors
3)Databases
4)Documentation

 Only usefull and Floss/open source tools and Db can
be recommended i.e projects available under
*PL(GPL/LGPL/MPL/CPL etc) or free BSD can be
suggested. Suggestion for proprietory products will be
redirected to /dev/null

 Please mention the category for each tool.

 LAST DATE FOR POSTING SUGGESTION IS 8th APRIL 2004.
Suggestions received after 8th april 2004, 2400 hrs
wil be sent to /dev/null.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...