--- linuxlingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> the cds must always carry the 'BIG BLOBS' that
> people can't usually
> download. these include the latest versions of:
>
> 1) libraries. libraries. libraries:
> 2) QT
> 3) KDE
> 4) GNOME
> 5) Mozilla
> 6) Evolution (is that possible?)
> 7) OpenOfficex.x.
>
> in addition, the cds must also carry stuff people
> don't think about,
> like:
>
> 1) templates, clip-art, themes, for openoffice,
> xmms, GDM, gimp, etc.
> 2) loads of muft and mukt music. encourage artists
> in india to submit
> their classical indian music for instance, as ogg
> vorbis files, under a
> creativecommons license, to be distributed on these
> cds. ditto with
> photographs, videos, etc.

 LL how come muft music a development tool??? Although
this itself can be a good idea to have cd of muft and
mukt music. You can get in touch with Lify for this,
wait a minute you are already in touch with them.

> also, i hope LiFY and LFY don't become delhi-mailing
> list centric. hope
> they have posted their request for suggestions to
> major mailing lists
> across india, and/or to the linux india mailing list
> as well.

 I had posted it to LIP as it tries to be be a
developers list.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...