--- Manpreet Singh Nehra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 16:52, vivek khurana wrote:

> mistake.. anyways is
> there someone who's keeping a log/list of all the
> topics covered till
> date of lugd meets

 I don't think there is any log/list, but you can
start maintaing them. Also, we can implement a
priority for topics in such a list with newbies meet
having highest priority.

 One more thing manpreet, please put a newline or tab
when you answer to a comment. It is sometimes
difficult to identify the starting of your answer.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...