--- LinuxLingam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> first of all, thanks so much rahul for the venue for
> the march issue.
> worked out really well, and the facilities were
> excellent and much
> appreciated.
Thanks again, LL posted it before me.

> faridabad, noida, patel
> nagar, mukherjee nagar, mehrauli, vasantkunj,
> patpatganj, janakpuri...
>
> we've got 50 square miles to cover, or is it more...
  We can cover more.
 Any ways now when tentative venue is ready, we can
think of theme of the meet. I guess we didn't had a
Debian based meet for time memoriable. So how about
having a Debian meet.
 Topics to be covered can be:-

1) Introduction of debian and its philosophy to
newbies.
2) introduction to debian desktop, and demo of some
apps (here we can include all the demos suggested by
LL in a previous reply)
3) Structure of debian, difference between redhat and
debian configurations.
4) Latest development in the debian world
5) Guide to debian installation.

 i belive this agenda has all the all the masala for a
good meet, as it contains something for everyone from
newbies to techies ( aka geeks).

regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...