On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 16:04, Vijay Thakur wrote:
> What do you mean by Start a new thread.
>

> Sudev Barar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 12:55, Vijay Thakur
> wrote:
> > Dear Friends,
> >
> > I want to setup a DNS server in Fedora Core 1. The IP
> [SNIP]
> And Vijay Please Please Please do not hijack threads. Start a new
> thread.

One post and two answers:

First what I mean by starting a new thread is that do not just hit reply
button and overwrite the subject line. While the subject may appear
changed the mail still gets in to the same thread. If you have never
used thread view in your mail client then I suggest that you try it and
you will be amazed how life becomes easy in following a discussion.

TWO: AND I AM SHOUTING!
Try to bottom post. Spend some time in reading up the ilug-d website
about posting / mailing list and their workings.

Hope that helped.
--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux