hi ,
the redhat 9.0 disks 4,5&6 has only source rpms .So if want to install
any software frmo source you can simply do it using those disks.
But if you want to install the software which u think u missed out then
start the add/Remove applications from the menu and insert in your first
cd i.e,cd 1 of redhat.Then it will start the installation process and
ask you to insert the appropriate disks..

Regds,
Pankaj