    Srinivasa> there is no issue with fetchmail here simply bcoz
    Srinivasa> fetchmail is downloading mails for my local-users which
    Srinivasa> are coming from external users from my isp's mail-host
    Srinivasa> and giving them to the local smtp daemon which is
    Srinivasa> giving the mails to the local users the issue is with
    Srinivasa> outgoing mails sent by localusers to non-local users
    Srinivasa> who are on the same domain abc.net should be delivered
    Srinivasa> via dns

Srinivas, the issue here simply is the fact that you've configured abc.net to be your
localdomain and postfix is assuming that it is supposed to accept mails for abc.net.
Now wheneve someone tries to relay mail through your postfix mailserver it would
assume that the mail is meant for a user on the localdomain(and abc.net in this case
is your localdomain as far as postfix knows).  And as far as your DNS goes, for that
too, localdomain would have priority for being abc.net rather than it going and
looking for the actual abc.net.

Think about it.

 - prateek

--
When a child is taught ... its programmed with simple instructions --
and at some point, if its mind develops properly, it exceeds the sum of

--
Prateek Khanna
Web:  http://d10systems.com/prateek | http://d10systems.com