--- kapil dua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> hi vivek,
>  is it possible that u bring one debian set for me i
> will give u blank cds  at the meet.
 Frankly speaking i don't have latest edition of
debian. I have got debian 2.2 release5 which was
released sometime in 2002. If you want that i can
bring it.

 If some one has latest deb cd set (i belive it is now
7 CDS), please bring it to the meet (even i need it).

> also bring one free size t-shirt for me i will pay
> for
> this at the meet

 Sure i will do that.

Regards
VK

=====
Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...