On Thu, 2004-04-15 at 10:55, Raj Mathur wrote:

>     LL> screeeech! did someone say tea shirts?!!!  all be aware: vivek
>     LL> has the ilug-d teeshirts. his only problem is commuting with
>     LL> them to the meet (buses, metro,inconvenient). so have told him
>     LL> to catch a cab or a scootie, and just have the expense
>     LL> refunded from the voluntary collection of funds from the meet.
>
> I'm glad LL has volunteered to defray Vivek's T-shirt transportation
> expenses :)
>
> Thank you, LL!

hope in hell.
the kitty collection from the meet pays his expense.
if that is not acceptable, i could ask microsoft to sponsor our
tee-shirts, with their logo, an exclusive sponsorship banner and pop-up
ad on linux-delhi site, and support and help for nishikant to redo the
site in asp, so they could give linux-delhi a mention on their website
as a case-study.

your choice.

LL