Hi and thanks for the reply.
I have issued xhost + on my machine(i am on a single user machine).However
i cannot know if it will work until the hour passes by.I will keep you
updated.
I had another question.Right now it seems like everytime i start X i will
have to do xhost + for the script to work.Is there some file where i can
put the X server access settings.I googled around but all answers i found
were either for KDM,GDM or XDM.I dont use either of these.I use starts to
start my session.
The man pages for xhost say to check /etc/X*.hosts however i could not
find ne such file in /etc and nor did i find nething much in google.
Could someone maybe tell me how to go about this.
Also i have no ides how to have my own crontab but i will look around for
that.
Thanks a lot
--Rishabh

--