> One more problem I am facing after upgrading Linux 7.3 to Fedora Core
is

> that Serial mouse in my pc is not working.

Seems to be no reason. But if you can describe the [Pointer] section of
/etc/X11/XF86Config then may be some help canbe forthcoming.

Sudev Barar

Learning Linux

Thanks for reply. I have gone through the pointer section of XF86Config
file. I am surprised to see the two pointer section described below...

Section "InputDevice"

   Identifier "Mouse0"

   Driver "mouse"

   Option "Protocol" "MouseSystem"

   Option "Device" "/dev/ttys0"

   Option "ZAxisMapping" "4 5"

   Option "Emulate3 Buttons" "yes"

End Section

Section "Input Device"

# if the normal corepointer mouse is not an USB mouse then

# this input device can be used in alwayscore mode to let you

# also use USB mice at the same time"

      Identifier "DevInputMice"

      Driver     "mouse"

      Option    "Device" "/Dev/Input/Mice"