Hi,
I was thinking of purchasing a laptop and was basically looking for something which is Linux compatible (which means that the sound card, network card and graphics atleast should work ). Has anyone used Linux on a laptop before ? What all do I need to keep in mind ? Any recommendations ?
I was looking at Dell system mostly. Google reveals mixed results by users, mostly because they are using customised system and one or two components lack support for Linux.
Do the systems supporting Intel Centrino technology work on Linux ?
Hoping to get some useful inputs :)

Regards,
Sharninder Singh