I don't know how useful this recommendation will be, but I've had good
experiences with Fujitsu-Siemens notebooks. I'm using the S-6010 right
now (P3-M/1Ghz, 512MB, 40GB, 13.3", 1.7Kg, 6hrs), and I've used a few
E-series ones before.

My Boss has a fujitsu notebook and I'm in love with it :). But I did'nt know they were available in India too. This is almost the exact configuration that I want for myself.
I am currently in Calcutta, but don't mind buying my notebook from Delhi. Can you please let me know the price of this particular model that you'r using ? If not on the mailing list then personally on my mail id.
And address of any fujitsu dealer in Delhi ?

Looking for more recommendations ..............

Regards,
Sharninder