Hello,

We are students of Maharaja Agarsen Institute of Technology (MAIT), Rohini sect-22,
Delhi. After completeing our VI semester, we are required to undergo two months of
Corporate training. I request the members of Linux Delhi to help us out.

We are a group of 2 students (Mayank & Sonika).

Our skill sets include:
* Day to day usage of GNU/Linux (no Windows in our home PC's)
<*> C programming in GNU/Linux (sys calls/socket programming)
<*> Bash Shell Scripting (made some minor projects)
<*> Python scripting (in process of learning & PyQT)
* Active members of 'MAITlug' (MAIT's Linux User Group, Mayank is a student
co-ordinator)
<*> Good working knowledge of JAVA (core, awt, swings, sockets) (developed a project
for library management)
* Fair understanding of PHP

<*> preferred areas of training

Our resume(s) can be downloaded from [url] www.maitzone.com/resumes.zip [/url]
(Windows compatible zip format) (resumes in both .sxw & .doc formats)

We would like to work on any GNU/Linux based technology, because... we value our
freedom!

Any response would be really appreciated.

Thanks,
Mayank & Sonika
(9891415240, [EMAIL PROTECTED]) ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

[ http://www.linux-delhi.org/ilugd/../cgi-bin/ilugd/news.cgi?action=showNews&nId=35 ]

Thanks,
Mayank Jain