Hi everyone,

Gridlogics Technologies is a fast growing product startup in Pune that
is into bleeding-edge storage networking technologies. Its working towards
developing a high performance I/O platform for high performance clusters.

We are looking to form a skilled development team that will be involved
in the design and devlopment of the product. Innovation is the key and
those who join will be participating in devloping & filing patents too.

We are looking for Sr Dev./ Tech leads with following qualifications:
- Anywhere between 2-7 yrs of experience in C programming.
- Should have good knowledge of local file systems such as ext3/reiserFS
and distributed file systems such as NFS and AFS. Should
understand the Linux Virtual File System layer.
- Atleast 1-2 yrs experience specifically in Linux Kernel Programming
and overall good familiarity with Linux kernel Code
- Knowledge of clustering , cluster file systems and parallel file systems
- B.E/B.Tech in CS/EE/ECE or MCA from reputed college

Added plus:
- Good Expertise in Network Progrmming/Sockets/TCP/IP etc
- Knowledge of Network Security- Keberos and X.509

Compensation will not be a deterrent for qualified candidates. Plus we
also have a very good stock option plan.

regards
Manish
Those interested, pls contact me at: manish AT gridlogics.com