Hi! Everyone

  A developers meet is going to be conducted under the
banner of ilugd, this sunday 23rd may 2004 at sarai,
29 Rajpur Road Delhi, begining from 2 pm (1400hrs for
those who travel by boeing).

 This meting is going to be conducted in parallel to
the ilugd main meet. So, everyone has to choose
between one of the two (schedule and agenda for main
meet can be found in the previous mails of TarunDua at
ilugd mailing list archieves).

The schedule for developers meet is as following:

1. Talk by Sirtaj Sing (KDE) Kang: Overview of how
applications are developed on KDE and overview of
PyQT.
2. Talk by Nirendra Awasthi : Localization of
websites. DNS, javascript, encoding, html

3. Speak ur mind : An open discussion (among
attendees) on different technologies, everyone is free
to discuss any technology, coding/designing problems,
there doubts and experiences with technologies.

Standby speaker

Vivek khurana: Introduction to wxPython.

Directions to reach sarai.....
 Come to ISBT and turn towards Tis Hazari Courts. Just
before Tis Hazari Metro Station (at the begining of
metro station) there is a red light. Take a right turn
from that red light. Keep driving straight (this is
Rajpur Road sarai is 1.5 km down the road). Cross the
next redlight and keep driving straight. You will see
Rukmani devi Jaiouria school on ur right hand, just go
straight, 200m down the line u will see 29 Rajpur Road
(the name plate reads CSDS) come inside and ask for
Sarai.

Once Again, Meeting is this sunday 23rd may 2004 at
SARAI, 29 Rajpur Road delhi from 2 pm onwards.

Hope to see several of memebers.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...