--- Sandip Bhattacharya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Why does one have to choose between one of the two?
> If time is a
> constraint, why cant this months meet have a
> developer focus and have a
> meet jointly?

 Then we will have to chuk the Linux tools meet idea,
u can't have sysadmins n developers meet together, its
too much. Moreover the dev meet is not going to have
developers focus its hardcore development (like the
one n only JUG meet we had).

>  From next month you can schedule them on different
> weekends? I for one
> would, given an option, like to attend both!

 Well we have been trying to schedule the two
seperately, but the main meet has got delayed (from
3rd to 4th sunday) and sarai has been booked in
advance for 4th sunday.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...