Hi Vaibhav!

Unfortunately graphics.h doesn't work under Linux. So it's not that much easy on Linux
as it is on MS-DOS.
U still can do graphics programming under Linux. Xlib and Open GL
should be the solution to ur problems.
In xlib u have various functions and libraries to draw a point,line,box,arc,rectangle
and u can even implement ur algorithms that
u worked under MS-DOS.
Instead of putpixel() u have functions like XDrawPoint(),XDrawLine()
and many more.
I've made various graphics programs under Linux.If u need them kindly let me know.
For the time being just visit the link given below

http://users.actcom.co.il/~choo/lupg/tutorials/xlib-programming

Nitin Jain
Vaibhav Sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello Everybody.
Unfortuntely
Well I would like to ask a small question. Earlier I was using Turbo C on
MS-DOS to implement various fundamental graphics algorithms. I used
graphics.h library. Now I want to implement the same thing on Linux.

My question is how do we go about it. Which libraries to use? Can anyone
recommend me any good books or websites to begin with? Is there any library
in Linux which supports functions like putpixel() etc?

--
Kind regards

Vaibhav Sharma
Thirty years from now it won't matter what shoes you wore,
how your hair looked or what jeans you bought.

What will matter is what you learned and how you used it.

Contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]