--- Bhaskar Dutta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hi,
>   anyone using one of those USB bluetooth dongles from nehru place?
> I need a feedback on :
> 1. their compatibility with linux,
> 2. performance and reliability.
>
> I need to use the dongle with a nokia 6600 and a sony ericsson Z600.
> I am
> specifically looking for a dongle with any of these following
> chipsets -
> Broadcom, CSR, Transilica, RTX, AVM or Silicon Wave, which are tested
> under
> linux. ( more from
> http://www.holtmann.org/linux/bluetooth/devices.html)
>
> I am not really interested in an IR solution but if anyone has had a
> good
> experience with that, please let me know.

i don't know which USB bluetooth dongle u r talking about but i bought
one from nehru place and it is working fine with linux.

performance and reliability? i had not worked that much.

=====
Arundeep Singh,
M.Tech (IS), IIIT Allahabad,
U.P, India.
ph:  09417066713
http://www.i-cognition.com

Don't take life seriously, as you can't come out of it alive.