    Tarun> Hi, Who manages the twiki on lap.linux-delhi.org.  I was
    Tarun> trying to update some content, lost my password followed
    Tarun> the instructions to ask for password. Didn't get any
    Tarun> response from powers that be.

Tarun, I apologize for not having responded to your mails with regard to your password
reset.  The admin mails do get to me, but the twiki is being managed by Raj - and he's
the one who'd reset the passwords, which I would agree is pretty weird!

 - prateek

--
Prateek Khanna
Web:  http://d10systems.com/prateek | http://d10systems.com