Hey Raj:

    Raj> Uh, can I do that?  I don't remember the Wiki at all, so if
    Raj> you want a password reset I'll have to go through the whole
    Raj> directory tree, figure out where the passwords are and then
    Raj> figure out how to reset them.

If I am not mistaken, the passwords reside in a simple htpasswd file.  That is what I
remember from the last time we went through this.  Try it out.  And lets put something
else on LAP - Yeah I can volunteer to to do the job if all agree that we should put
something else on lap.

 - prateek

--
FORTUNE PROVIDES QUESTIONS FOR THE GREAT ANSWERS: #21