On Saturday 12 June 2004 12:07 pm, Bhaskar Dutta wrote:

>   [un]fortunately, logs from #linux-india IRC channel can be found at:
> (dating from 2nd june 2004)
> http://metawire.org/~bhaskar/linux-india/logs/
>
> I will be updating the logs on a daily basis.

Umm. I am not sure whether IRC channels should be logged. People should be
made more aware of this fact because one tends to drop their guard a bit on
IRC. I dont want my "jokes" to be archived by google. Heck, this will only
make me logon to the IRC under an alter ego from now on.

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya
sandip (at) puroga.com

GPG: 51A4 6C57 4BC6 8C82 6A65 AE78 B1A1 2280 A129 0FF3