    Tarun> Raj Mathur wrote:
    >> So, (a) is there a useful, platform-independent Linux handheld

    Tarun> Repeat "platform-independent Linux handheld"--- what does
    Tarun> the platform independence refer to here.

Not restricted to any one of Palm/Zaurus/Motorola/iPaq/whatever.  The
lists I found on the 'net are typically for a single platform.

    >> mailing that anyone knows about, and if not (b) would there be
    >> interest in having such a list under ILUGD or LI?

    Tarun> Most of us are too poor to afford a PDA.  Can't we discuss
    Tarun> out things on the main-list itself (this list).

(a) A show of hands of people on this list using a PDA should be
interesting.  Count me (1).

(b) The idea is to have a general list dedicated to Linux and PDAs,
where interested people from anywhere can join.  Many folks may be
interested in that specific topic yet not in the day-to-day IRC topic
and bot updates on the ILUGD list.

<g,d&r>

-- Raju
--