On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 11:21:33 +0530, Abu M. Muttalib
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have got the 2nd edition. c if it can be of some use to u. In that case I
> will brint in at the next LUG meet or if u stay near by NOIDA u can collect
> it in person.
>
> Regards,
> Abu.

Hello Shehjar,

Although, you have asked for the "Unix Network Programming" by Stevens
, following reference of online books might be of some interest to you
and other members. It includes Richard Stevens classic networking book
"TCP/IP Illustrated Vol1" and numerous other books including several
very useful Oreilly books. Unfortunately, hasn't got the book you have
asked for. :(

http://www.bsd.pe.kr/Docs/
Stevens book is last in the list-TCP/IP Network Programming.
For set of books by O'reilly, click "Oreilly Reference".