hi there,

i'm using FC2.

Query 1> How do i convert my ex2 fs-type to ext3
fs-type. What are the prospects of "loosing my data".

Query 2> Evrytime i boot into FC2, i have to run
"kmix" & unmute sound to hear anything. Though
afterwards, everything works fine, but everytime @
bootup, running kmix & un-muting sound is kinda
frustrating & annoying.

Any solutions?
(dnt scratch that head too much :-D)

Mayank Jain
aka 'maku'

=====
| GNU Tech Solutions                                     |
| bringing freedom, deploying linux...                   |
| Mayank Jain, CEO                 + Linux CD's          |
| 9891415240                       + Linux Deployments   |
| 011-27313241, 27313959           + Linux Migrations    |