-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of aktrips007
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2004 12:22 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Gnu-gyan] Hello There!

Hi Frndz,
Actually i m searching for the proper manuals and tutorials about PHP.
The manuals which i got over some standard sites are not enough. So is
there any one who can the crisis for me.
Or suggest me any book which includes complete stuff.
  _____

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
<http://email.indiatimes.com/apic/>

<http://imaround.indiatimes.com/IMaround/presencefr.mss?userid=aktrips00
7> My Presence <http://email.indiatimes.com/apic/userpage.html> Help
Click on the image to chat with me