On Mon, 2004-07-12 at 10:29 -0700, trip alk wrote:
> Hi Devendra,
> Thanx for replying me and suggesting the book.
> My problem is that i have already created a website
> with Mysql database which registers user, allows login
> and other database stuffs. I wan't some other features
> to be included like adding user photos, registering
> sessions(i have gone through some books for seesion
> but i m not satisfied), etc.

ample documentation is available on the php.net website itself. the
features that yu want to implement are very simple to use and finding
help on the same is a piece of cake. try searching google, php.net/docs
and phpbuilder.com. by putting appropriate keywords in google yu'll get
a good amount of information and yu can then continue from there

--
                                        \|||/
                                        (o o)