LTSP is?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kunal Singhal (Linux)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 1:49 PM
Subject: [ilugd] Query reg. LTSP Installation

> Hi everyone,
>
> For quite a time I have been trying to implement LTSP in my office.
> I used PCQLinux 2004 which comes with LTSP pre-installed on it.
>
> Now I have two queries :
>
> 1. I want to do a fresh installation of Linux. So, for LTSP should I use
Fedora Core 1 or 2 OR a stable version like Red Hat 8/9.

> 2. I tried booting 5 different systems in my office using LTSP. 4 of them
succesfully booted, but none of them booted to the GUI screen. All gave an
error that XFree86 is not able to load the driver. I used "auto" and the
screen type in settings. Out of those 2 have Intel 810 graphics and
remaining 2 have SiS 6326 and Cirrus Logic Displays.