--- Raj MaMathurrarajuilinuxedelhirorgwrote:
HI! Guyz i had been missing action as i was out of
town. but here is what i volunteer for:-

> -----BEGIN PGPGPIGNED MESSAGE-----

> - - Give a professional talk (with slides) for up to
> 1/2 hour.

 I belive we have several guyz who can do this, but in
case we run short of talks i can deliver my promised
talk on setting up linux audio server and a small home
recording studio using Linux.

> - - Provide equipment or infrastructure for the
> stall.

 I don't have any spare useful equipment with me so
can't help much here.

> - - Give a running demo on some aspect of free
> software and/or Linux at
> the stall.

 I can give a demo of software on public demand.

> - - (WoWoan the stall and answer questions, show
> people things they're
> interested in.

 Me alwayz ready for this service.

> - - Get your company/parents/rich
> boyfriend/girlfriend to sponsor the
> event with infusions of cash, eats, drinks, ice
> creams, etc.

 Still searching for a rich girlfriend ;-)

> - - OrOrganise hall at IHIHCIIICor the day.

 Out of my reach!!!!!!

> - - Take the responsibility for printing low-cost
> high-quality T-shirts
> for sale at the event.

 Well, me and Tarun Dua had a talk about this, i will
try to arrange t-shirts but can't take any guaranty as
time is short.

> - - Get a large Tux-shaped cake baked.

 I will prefer to eat it.

> - - Shuttle people to/from the venue in your A/C
> van.

 Don't have a A/C van yet.

> - - Provide anything else that could be useful for
> the event.

 Will do this.

> All volunteers will be rewarded with lots of hard
> work, no recognition
> and the knowledge of a job well done :)

 And to add to this, volunteers photographs will be
published on ilugd website.

> I hope that we can finish off the preliminary
> decisions this coming
> week and settle down and start working for the 25th.
>  After LinuxAsia> I know that we can do it!

 Yo man let's doit

Reagrds
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...