Hi! All

 As i promised to Tarun Dua, i will coordinate demos
along with Edwin. So here are my suggestions.

1)We can decide in advance which softwares to demo, so
that we can start working onarranging the infrasture
required for each demo. I will like others to suggest
which softwares we should demo. So whosoever wants to
demo should reply to this thread with his name and
software to demo and infrasturcture required.

2) We can have demo on demand along with other demos.
In demo on demand (DnD) attendees can come and request
for a demo of particular software including its
installation.  Say i have a confusion with postgresql,
i come to the stall and ask for demo of postgresql on
xyz linux distro. Some one from volunteers
demonstrates postgresql installation and a postgresql
client (preferably a GUI).
 What you guyz say about this experiment??

All said, i want volunteers to reply to this thread
asap so that we can start arranging any special
infrastructure if required.

 Suggestion for software demo are LTSP, webmin, DB
frontends etc.

Regards
VK

=====
I was born Intelligent, but EDUCATION Ruined me.

Disclamer
The facts expressed here belong to everybody, the opinions to me. The distinction is
yours to draw...