i have used vmvare and i wont recommend it to anyone unless they have
very special reasons to do so.  To run it properly with 3 OSes, you
need damn good hardware but in the same price you can put 2-3 low end
mahcines with diff OS on each ;-)

regarding booting from diskless staions, never done anything like
that. btw, can anyone explain why people still wish to use diskless
workstations? and novell is still popular in some parts of the world.
may there's some catch that i am missing.

Navjot Singh