On Wed, 18 Aug 2004 Kapil Sethi wrote :

>--- Tarun Dua <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > I think the best solution would be by using.
> > >
> > > 1. Windows Terminal server
> > > 2. Linux Terminal server with diskless clients.
> > > 3. "Citrix Client for Linux" for accessing Windows
> > > from the Linux desktop.
i've tried to access my Citrix based Terminal server using Netscape navigator 7.1 on
RH9.0...after installing ICA Clients rpm(even Tar files also)....but whenever i tried
to access any of my application after Succesfull Log in...
it'll download "install.asp" file.....again & again(won't allow me to procced!)

what WRONG with my approach....m missing sth?
plz suggest..

regards,
navneet