Well.. We just wanted to have one global suggestion account for which
even SA did not have access..it was not any trust issue..Employees may
not give suggestions in case they fear that the email may be available
to SA.. they want 1-1 trust with CEO..that was the idea..

We opted for 3rd party email account..

rgds

On Fri, 2004-08-20 at 13:11, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:

> On Friday 20 Aug 2004 10:29 am, anil bindal wrote:
> > Pl. advise.. Is it possible to have an email account in sendmail on RH
> > which even SA /root can not access ?
> >
> > I am serious.. my CEO wants it..
> >

> If you dont have access, you cant manage it. If the CEO doesnt trust his
> people, ask him to take the mail service from a third party, and let him
> download mails directly from it.
>
> - Sandip

Regards,

Anil Bindal
DCM Technologies

This mail was scanned for any virus infection at DCM Technologies SMTP Gateway Server.