Gaurav Vaish wrote:
  Can you let me know how to contact Manish Verman from Rediff.

  Rediff has also block-listed my IP. Actually, the problem is that
dnsbl black-lists the IP and I don't know how to setup reverse DNS.

Any help in this direction would be helpful.

Help? Well,

1. Ask your ISP who gave you your IP to set up reverse DNS for you

2. Set your mailserver up to accept mail for that reverse DNS record name (say if reverse dns is set up to call itself mail.yourdomain.com then you set your mailserver to accept mail for that name)

3. Secure your open relay (read the faqs at http://www.dsbl.org) <- dsbl is the one that asks for reverse dns records before they consider delisting

4. Go to http://www.dsbl.org and file your IP for a retest there

        srs