--- Navnit Chachan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> We have a similar setup with all our servers on
> wired lan and all
> workstations and laptops(14) on wireless.
> We are using the 11g network as we get a high
> bandwidth of 54 mbps compared
> to the b network.
> 11b for everyday use is pretty painful.
> We are using Linksys equipment.
> WRT54G router (we are using this as an acccess point
> only)
> WPC54G (for laptops) &
> WMP54G(for desktops)
>
> We had no issues with WPC54G but faced some
> difficulties on installing
> WMP54G on some win2k desktops only. We finally
> resolved all issues. They
> install beautifully on XP machines. We have not
> tried with pre Win2k os.
>
> The reason we used the following equipment is that
> we saw the same working
> at a clients place in the US.
>
> Any queries, do let me know
> Navnit
[snip]

1. any idea about hardware costing? will 30 users
wireless network costing will be higher than normal
wired LAN (laying of cables, Switches, cable cost,
connectors, maintainence, etc.)
2. have u tested it for linux machines?
3. where is your office? am i allowed to have a quick
look at the wireless setup to ascertain its speed
etc.?
4. can i have your mobile no.?

amit