Hi Mejo,

I suggest that you go for professional data recovery
centers and recover your data using their help. If you
reside in Delhi, then you may visit Nehru Place
market, where u can find many such data recovery
shops.....And if your data is not that critical, then
you can experiment and try out whatever ways its
possible to recover data..

Regards,

Amit Mahajan