On 10/20/2004 12:00 PM, Ritesh Raj Sarraf (by way of Ritesh Raj Sarraf
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) wrote:

| I've got a driver disk from HP which has drivers for the modem and
Wlan in it
| but they refer me to www.linuxant.com for further license.

Hi Ritesh,
I used my winmodem (built into Dell notebook) under Mandrake using the
Linuxant drivers for sometime. It works great, the free version though
is limited to 14.4k, you can buy the driver and that removes this
limitation. I now use SuSE Pro 9.2 and that loads the drivers for my
modem automatically and has the HCI modules loaded at the time of
installation.

For WLAN i used the ndiswrapper under Mandrake but now i am using the
Intel Centrino drivers which i have recompiled for my kernel, those work
flawlessly too.

- Ankur.