Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
On Thu, 2005-01-06 at 18:16 +0100, vivek v wrote:

hi,
There is an conference on intellectual property (
http://www.sarai.net/events/ip_conf/ip_conf.htm ) . as it would be
best suited we have free media lounge
http://www.sarai.net/events/ip_conf/images/media_lounge_poster.jpg. we
have jaromil (of dyne:bolic fame on 7th)  and  bjorn (gforge on 8th)
we also got a screening of "The Code"   on 7th
I've also aranged a discussion session on software patents with
lawrence liang and peter jaszi on 8th, but  the time is not yet
confirmed.  those interested

Very interesting talks, I must say. However, being on weekdays, would be
difficult to attend. Are the transcripts of these talks going to be
available anywhere soon?

8th is a Saturday. If possible, do try to attend the discussion on the 8th. It will be a good idea to have your questions being answered by a lawyer rather than a bunch of geeks trying to shout each other out :-)

-- ,-.___,-. Raj Shekhar \_/_ _\_/ System Administrator, programmer and slacker )O_O( home : http://rajshekhar.net { (_) } blog : http://rajshekhar.net/blog/ `-^-' work : http://netphotograph.com