Hi Guys,

We require people who know how to read and write in the following languages and can do some work for us. We have a large number of strings that need to be translated to different Indian languages for PCQLinux 2005. We would like to give the community a chance to help us out here. (We would like the volunteers to use UTF8 and preferably do it on Linux [yudit] itself.)

The languages required are:

Hindi Bengali Gujarati Punjabi

Those of you interested in taking this up, please contact me. We need the translations latest by 14th of Jan.

We are also announcing that all the ppl who help us out are going to get some goodies from our side. What those goodies are, we are keeping it a secret for now.

Regards Anindya Roy Sr. Reviewer PCQLabs

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.