Raj Mathur wrote:
> Exactly what issues are there with branding?  As far as I remember
> when Tarun Dua had volunteered to host creative.linux-delhi.org
As it stands I promised to get the required space available. So I got it
sponsored from some nice guys who want a small diminuitive link at the
footer. There was an apparent rough consensus with Niyam that he won't
bother about a smallish link at the footer(for whosoever it maybe) and care
for the main 99% screen area of the site.

I wouldn't have as much as wanted it be known that I'll be the host and that
was actually one of the things I told Niyam. And I am definitely not
enjoying the current spotlight on me.

> he had
> not specified that he'd be requiring branding.  Has there been any
> status change since then?
Yes and no! May I request that we take this topic for offlist discussion for
a full clarification. I'll try and drop in at IHC today evening.

> May I ask how much effort and content has gone into the site so far?
> If this issue isn't resolved within a day please get the content and
> the presentation and move them to another provider.

My cooperation would be available in full for whatever the content owners
and stakeholders (Niyam and Vivek) for this site decide.

Niyam doesn't seem to be reachable on phone. I have been trying to get to
him since yesterday. I have been able to reach Vivek but our discussions
were inconclusive.

-Tarun
--
http://www.tarundua.net
Nothing you ever wanted to find about Tarun Dua