Hi Friends,
I have recently installed Redhat 9.0 on a system . I am unable to hear any
sound and unable to use the Lan Card (as i wanted to create a small network).
Perhaps the correct driver is not installed.
Please tell me where i can found the correct drivers and how to install those
drivers.I can not find the correct drivers on the website www.asus.com.tw (the
motherboard i am using is ASUS). I also googled but could not found a solution.
Thanks in advance for your time and effort.

Mine system's specifications are:

64 bit AMD 2800 with ASUS K8S-MX motherboard
On board Audio: ASI AD1888 SoundMax 6 channel audio CODEC support for S/PDIF
out interface
On Board LAN: SIS 191/190 MAC + Realtek RTL8201CL 10/100 LAN PHY .

I am using a USB mouse and it is working corectly now although i wasn't able to
install the Redhat with the USB mouse installed i have to use a ps/2 mouse
during Redhat installation.

Also when i open Hardware Browser i can see a lot of 'unknown' in the system
devices sub-menu .

Also a help is needed that can i create a network of Linux and Windows systems
. I have a switch with straight cabling . I wanted to know that if it is
possible than what are the softwares required for that.

Also if i install a modem than how to make it work to connect to internet. I
mean is there a dial up utility in Linux like there is in Windows. Or will i
have to create a script for dialing etc. If yes can anyone help me in telling
me what should be the starting point to lean creating these scripts.

Please help me.
--
Regards
Abhishek jain