--- Ajay Mulwani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> We can continue to have real meetings once a month
> but having more
> frequent/additional virtual meetings is not bad et
> all.
>
> Such ideas might have been presented in the past but
> how well were
> they implemented or marketed !!!

 Marketed!!! what are we supposed to do ? put
advertisment in newspares and magazines with beautiful
models posing against a penguin!! :-)

 Well whole list knows about #linux-india irc channel
where several guys hang out. We have a virtual meeting
everyday there. So if you are lay enought to open any
irc software and join #linux-india channel then no one
can help.

 I dont think there is a seperate need for any virtual
meeting seup. THere is an IRC channel who ever is
interested can join. And yes Entry Free!! Entry Free!!
Entry Free!!

Regards
VK

Hug the REALITY ;-)