Hullo,

> you can get formal membership in the Linux Users'
> Group (ILUGD).

Membership options for people whose permanent
residence is Delhi, but are unable to come in for a
certain part of the year (But when they do, are
*extremely involved in the activities ;) ? I mean, is
the person's presence **required, or can I just send a
cheque for Rs. 125/- to the LUG treasurer?

> Poor Kishore (our Treasurer) will
> actually have to
> start keeping track of those crores and crore

Tsk tsk Tsk.

> The fun, the general recklessness, the treading
> where angels fear to
> tread, blah blah

Amen!

> Teams/working groups shall be made for specific
> projects as they have
> been in the past, and such responsibility (and
> authority) as there is
> shall rest on individuals who offer to shoulder it.

Reminds me of the proposed event in september.. Does
the societification galvanize that into action, or is
it still just a wisp of someone's imagination on a
drawing board?!

Cheers,
Viksit

--
Viksit Gaur

me[at]viksit[dot]com
viksit[at]linux-delhi[dot]org
http://viksit.com

'Not all who wander are lost.'
                  - J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring