New/recent events: 1   Total events:43
1. Face-to-face meeting
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
When: Fri, Apr 22, 2005 - 09:00AM
Where: IIC annex-3
Contact: Ashish singh
Category: -News/Announcements
Free/Libre Open Source Software Solutions (FLOSS) have lately attracted the
attention not only of the ICT but also the development communities because of
its potential to reduce costs, facilitate localization, problem-solving and
adaptation to national and local conditions....

New Discussion forum postings: 7   Total postings: 572
1. Category: Job Openings   Author: Druvan
Subject: More GNU\Linux  jobs
Date: Apr 21, 2005
http://jobs.gotoguide.org/viewtopic.php?id=472...

2. Category: -News/Announcements   Author: Sunil Sharma
Subject: RE:RHCE Help
Date: Apr 25, 2005
Hi All,

My RHCE exam is on 28th of this month, Can anybody help me??

Best wishes,
Sunil Sharma...

3. Category: Networking   Author: Akhilesh Tripathi
Subject: FTP problem..
Date: Apr 26, 2005
Hello,

I am using Linux enterprise WS3 that is having only one ftp service called
gsftp. I want to do FTP from/to my windows...

4. Category: Job Openings   Author: Akhilesh Tripathi
Subject: RE:Part Time Linux System Admin Needed
Date: Apr 26, 2005
Hi,

I would like to avail this opportunity.
Presently I am working in a government organization, posted as District
Informat...

5. Category: Newbie, Training, Cerification   Author: Ravinder dobriyal
Subject: how to recover linux grub loader
Date: Apr 28, 2005
hi! friends,

pls help me i am in trouble.. i am having windows XP porofessional and linux
fedora core1 as dual partition.i ha...

6. Category: Performance   Author: Gautam Jha