Dear Moderator,

Thanks, i am now getting my mails(atleast of today).

now another query to all of the list users ...

                ------------------- SNIP --------------------

ask your current ISP for DNS server IP's add it in your system
/etc/resolve.conf it may boostup your speed

NOTE: please send your mail to mail list because every one on this list
will
know the problem and solution for that this list is made for Knowledge
Transfer

> Dear Sir,
>
> I am grateful to you for your valuable inputs regarding
> "NIC sites web Browsing" now further i am also getting very
> very slow SPEED from it i.e. 2-4Kbps while on windows machine
> it gives me on an average 16Kbps minimum.
>
> any suggestion or any pointer to check/rectify this.

yes i had DNS entry from reliance, i took it from /var/log/messages when
it connects to the net, as

nameserver 202.138.103.100
nameserver 202.138.96.2

but is still damn slow.

any suggestion or any pointer to check/rectify this.

TIA

regards,

Bimal Pandit