At 2005-09-04 19:00:36 +0530, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> but the point is, how long should we pander to CLI ppl?

Don't be silly. The point is about fixing one specific problem.

Your MUA is sending (as far as I can tell) properly-encoded UTF-8 text
in a perfectly acceptable fashion. If Raju's MUA chokes on it, then it
is broken, and fixing it is arguably his responsibility.

But that has nothing whatsoever to do with "CLI ppl".

> ... concerned at the increasing number of CLI guys winding up as road
> kill on the information superhighway, the authorities declared them an
> endangered species, rounded them up and relegated them to the safety
> of museums and zoos.

Spouting ad hominem rubbish does not strengthen your case, particularly
not when essentially the same thing has been said about the dying breed
of "Unix people".

-- ams