Hi ...Im using apache server in my organisation and is running fine with around
200 clients(Intranet appl.).In ur case i'll suggest  you to host your
application in more than one server if its a intranet application. If its a
internet application than i'll suggest you to use DNAT at your gateway.

Hope this helps you.

ankush grover <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hey friends,

I am working in a software company which develops software for the
Hospitals,Clinics etc.The application is developed in php with mysql as
database.I am looking for a solution of Load Balancing Apache servers that
is redirecting client requests to different Apache servers so that
performance is good.I am using Fedora Core 3 .

Any tool/software/tutorial will be very helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover

Event: Freedel 2005, 17th & 18th September, 2005 - http://freedel.in