From: vikram ranade [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:50:40 -0700
To: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
Subject: [ilugd] Slow FC4

I've been messing with FC4 for a few days now...and it seems a little
sluggish to me...compared to FC3....or am I just imagining it?
Overall the installation was also very odd.....it refused to boot after i
completed installation
Simply gave a blank screen after loading modules....I did a hard reboot and
then it worked perfectly ....till the next reboot.......and then again a few
reboots later.....same story..
It detected the display as VESA...so i let that be ...because i figured that
it was the safest setting.
the hardware (IBM T20) ran flawlessly with FC3.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

Best regards,
Vikram Ranade

Event: Freedel 2005, 17th & 18th September, 2005 - http://freedel.in