[Ankit isn't on the list, so please CC any replies to him -- Raju]

Hello
I got your email from the ILUGD list. I am currently not a subscriber to it but
I wanted help. I translated Tux Paint to Hindi but Bill Kendrick, Tux Paint
Developer wants the translations again for the new version of Tux Paint [coming
soon].
I can't do it again partially due to lack of time and partially because I have
forgotten how to type in Hindi! So do you know anyone who would like to take
the initiative to help Bill Kendrick in this regard?
--
Ankit Malik

  • ... Ankit Malik
    • ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... Mayank Jain
          • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
        • ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
          • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
            • ... [EMAIL PROTECTED]
              • ... Kenneth Gonsalves
              • ... Gora Mohanty
              • ... विवेक ऐय ्यर விவெக ஐய்யர் Vivek Iyyer