Hi
Thanks a lot so far .............
but i am still confused.
I was always routing the mails on individual user basis.

/etc/hosts
192.168.115.100  mail.telesindia.com

so local users

if a mail is sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , it comes to local user
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

because i have mentioned in local-host-names ( teles.com )
so all the mails to teles.com comes internally

and further ---> through virtusertable
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

but mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] gives invalid user

By mentioning in local-host-names
localhost
teles.com
All the mails to  [EMAIL PROTECTED] , comes internally.
this MTA is responsible for all mails with domain teles.com

So even if i change the domain name to "mail.teles.com"
how does it help.

But could u explain the solution u sent in a bit more detail .
Thanks.

KAMAL